I am going to share with you my personal top 5 favourite places to eat at Disneyland Paris and give you a small review about all of them. My favourite places might be slightly different to yours, as like most people I haven’t yet visited every single restaurant. Let me know if these are your favourite places to go, or if you have any suggestions to go to which I could try out the next time I go to the parks.
- My most favourite place to go must be Inventions in the Disneyland hotel. It is an all you can eat 5 star buffet with lots to choose from and if you like sea food like myself, its just amazing. It has giant shrimps, salmon, craps claws and much more and this is just in the starter part. The mains were great too but the deserts must have been one of my favourite parts of the buffet, there were many different cakes, sweets and puddings. They even have Disney lollypops, my tip is to get to them quick if your wanting them because they disappear quick and don’t always refill that part because people take advantage of it and take them away with them. The best part of all though is that its a character restaurant, so whilst eating you get to meet many characters.
- My second favourite place to go is Billy Bobs in Disney Village and yet again it is another buffet. But it is more of a “Tex mex” kind of one. And the ribs from their are just to die for. The puddings are good too as their wasn’t just sweet deserts, there is also a cheese selection to choose from. Also there is a separate table at the end of the buffet which had load of wrapped toffee sweets and a bowl full of those strawberry goofy sweets, so make the most of it!
- The next place must be Annette’s Diner. Everything off the menu is gigantic and it is American style. I still find it so cool that some of the waiters/waitresses still go around in their roller blades. I don’t think they do that anymore now but there was a time where at points in the nights the waitresses would skate around and dance on the tables when the songs came on, but I think health and safety regulations have stopped this now.
- My 4th favourite place to go must be Mickeys Café, which sadly they are going to be changing some point this year. This is also a character restaurant and if it wasn’t for that it probably wouldn’t be in my top 5 favourite places to go, mainly because they are rather slow in serving you, the last time I went with my family we were their for over 3 hours. But the food is rather good and you don’t feel completely stuffed after you leave, but you get more than enough food. Also the Mickey Mouse cupcakes are soo cute.
- Number 5 would have to be rainforest café, the atmosphere their is amazing and at some points you really feel like you are in a rainforest. The restaurant has dimmed lights and I believe its every half hour or so their is a thunder storm with flashes of light and loud sounds. They also have a gigantic fish tank which covers the whole length of the restaurant.